Created for the Love of Life
The supreme sense of being. The quest for conquest. The pride in belonging. The realisation of the self. Some need a lifetime of soul searching to find it all. And a privileged few, get to live it first. Aamby Valley City ...
Where conquest knows no bounds. Where desire is a demand. Where art of living is an everyday ritual. Where every moment is a memory that is lived, relished, rejoiced, and revived. Welcome to a world created for the love of life.
The Aamby Valley Visionst
Aamby Valley City - independent India’s first planned hill city is a creative expression of ingenuity. A fusion of nature and human creation, designed to offer superior living spaces, this gated and secured destination is nestled amidst scenic surroundings of the mighty Sahyadris, and spans over 10,000 acres. A meticulously planned city with world-class infrastructure and facilities, Aamby Valley City offers everything one needs for premium living.
Aamby Valley City Differentiators
- Continuous land parcel of 10,600 acres and growing
- 91% area of land as open spaces forever
- Self-sustained city that offers best comfort index
- 25 kms of Shore Length, the city consists of 3 Manmade Lakes and 11 Water Bodies
- India's First Fully Functional Private Code 2C Certified Airport
- Waterdrome - The first in mainland India for Amphibian Aircraft, approved by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
- Well-developed physical and social infrastructure with uninterrupted Power Supply and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- British PGA approved 18 Hole Floodlit Championship Golf Course spread over 256 acres, with a fully equipped Golf Academy - Awarded 'Best International Golf Course' amongst 88 participating countries across 7 continents at International Property Awards, London
- The Fountain of Fortune - World's Tallest Multimedia Fountain Show Coming soon...!
- Superior offering of highly appointed fine dining restaurants and state-of-the-art recreational facilities like Adventure and Water Sports
- International School Aamby (ISA), a premier residential school with boarding facilities offering world renowned curriculums - I PC, Cambridge International Examination - IGCSE and IB
Life at Aamby Valley City comes with its fair share of luxuries. Like having breathtaking mountains as neighbours, providing you a top of the world feeling. Here awe-inspiring greenscapes lay out a red carpet welcome for you. And with 10,000 acres of open space, this is how farther your vision can ever get.
Living in this superior world also entitles you to many exclusive privileges. The city not only provides you abundance of nature but also abundance of space. Here, every luxury you ever imagined is at your beck and call. And every lifestyle need is planned for.
'The Love of Life' is the all-encompassing purpose at Aamby Valley City. One that is realised in living every moment. In solitude. In company of family and friends. ln small joys. In big celebrations. It's like living in a dream. Only with your eyes open.
Aamby Valley City, nestled in the picturesque confines of the mighty Sahyadri mountains paints a picture perfect life. One where nature presents a dynamic palette of colours that changes with every season. From wet green in the monsoons, misty blues in the winters, to bright orange in the summers, this is like a kaleidoscope that keeps changing all the time.
What is constant though is the tranquil ambience, luxuriant foliage, pure air, exotic sights and sounds. This too comes with an all season pleasant climate, providing just the perfect life one always desired for.
Nature is the biggest and the most bountiful luxury Aamby Valley City is blessed with. However, the charm of this hill city doesn’t just end here. In realizing a higher order living concept, Aamby Valley City offers a world of magnificence and modern conveniences.
The City in itself is inspired by the best of the world, and you can experience slices of it in the way it is created. A hint of Swiss alpine living, a Balian waterfront, aristocratic English architecture, laid-back Spanish influences and the Royal Indian splendour - it’s like the whole world converging at one idyllic paradise. One that proudly lives up to the aspirational proposition ‘created for the love of life’.